Water Quality Expert

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Quality Expert

The world works in funny ways. I was eating dinner and having a few beers at my favorite Mexican restaurant, El Pueblo in Blue Ash, last night when I started talking to a very interesting person who I have never met before. He said that he was from Southern California and was in town for 3 weeks working on the aquariums at the Cincinnati Zoo. Then he proceeded to tell me that through the company that he works for he used to build new large scale aquariums for most of the major aquariums across the country. He was involved with the Newport Aquarium as well as many other well known aquariums. Now he is a water quality expert. He also spoke of how breeding Green Leaf Dragons were all the rage right now in the large scale aquarium culture. He was such an interesting person that I told him he would be a fantastic potential speaker for our local fish club and definitely sounded interested in doing a presentation for us.

Here is his contact info:

Kenny Green
    Regional Manager
    kenny@ozonewatersystems.com
    (480) 421-2400

Definitely should give him an invite. Tank building and water quality are topics of interest to me.

Comment

The july 29th and september 30th meetings are still open for speakers this year. You're more than welcome to host and invite him for the club either of those days. The clubs will pay for hotel, meals, and flight to and from cincinnati for the weekend.
      I will be at February meeting

Xtreme aquatic foods, Caves and cones and cichlid huts of all kinds, Sera Fish food, DRIFTWOOD http://www.plecocaves.com
      Omega one Frozen Food AND DRY FOOD!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Tetrazona View Post
        The world works in funny ways. I was eating dinner and having a few beers at my favorite Mexican restaurant, El Pueblo in Blue Ash, last night when I started talking to a very interesting person who I have never met before. He said that he was from Southern California and was in town for 3 weeks working on the aquariums at the Cincinnati Zoo. Then he proceeded to tell me that through the company that he works for he used to build new large scale aquariums for most of the major aquariums across the country. He was involved with the Newport Aquarium as well as many other well known aquariums. Now he is a water quality expert. He also spoke of how breeding Green Leaf Dragons were all the rage right now in the large scale aquarium culture. He was such an interesting person that I told him he would be a fantastic potential speaker for our local fish club and definitely sounded interested in doing a presentation for us.

Here is his contact info:

Kenny Green
        Regional Manager
        kenny@ozonewatersystems.com
        (480) 421-2400
        Sounds very interesting!

Comment

Working...
        X