No announcement yet.

Dustin from DustinsFish Tanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha! Thanks, 33, but...Now that I have been warned, I am having second thoughts...maybe I will spread some crazy fast growing hornwort on top of the tank and cut back on feeding for a while as I increase water changes.
    It's always something with fish / plants though, isn't it?
    A labor of loooove. Lol
    Last edited by Missy Lowe; 02-01-2015, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Try raising your lights or change how long they are on
      danellis1229@gmail.com or text 513-484-144 nine if you want a quick response much easier than pms for me
      and please remember to support our sponsors

Comment

Originally posted by inks View Post
        Try raising your lights or change how long they are on
        Yep, dead on.

Comment

Dan of course has the right answer here. I just need to do a good scrubbing.

Dan and nick, what's your spacing from light to surface of water, and what type of lighting are you guys running.

I think I figured out my spacing issue and should be back on build mode here soon.
          "It's a dog eat dog world, and I'm wearing milk bone underwear." -Norm Peterson

Comment

Originally posted by odin33 View Post
            Dan of course has the right answer here. I just need to do a good scrubbing.

Dan and nick, what's your spacing from light to surface of water, and what type of lighting are you guys running.

I think I figured out my spacing issue and should be back on build mode here soon.
            I don't want to derail this topic so I'll send you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UDGags View Post
              I like his enthusiasm and excitement in the videos but he not exactly great in terms of correct information. The CO2 video makes me cringe.
              CO2...what I know about it could fill the entire head of a (very small) pin!

Comment

I know Dustin hosted an event at the NewPort Aquarium last year in the Spring. I too am entertained by his videos.

Comment

I would rather listen to fingernails across a chalk board
                  danellis1229@gmail.com or text 513-484-144 nine if you want a quick response much easier than pms for me
                  and please remember to support our sponsors

Comment

Does anybody have any other suggestions for prospective speakers?
                    I think the point has been made regarding this YouTuber
                    Eric Jacobsen
                    Dues paying member of GCAS since '06
                    Swap Meet Chairman 2009 to 2016

"If you can't do the water changes, then please keep turtles instead." - Gary Lange

Comment

I would like to hear Dustin Live - I believe not many of the GCAS members are into planted tanks

Dustin can surely bring all our attention to aquarium plants!!!

Comment

Met him at the AGA conference in DC this spring . Nice guy wanted me to do some business for him . He was also at the Aquatic Experience Show I did last fall . The Aga was nice many of the worlds leading plant expert's were there . There was one Booth there though that got the most attention by far with many of those expert's asking for information and advice . I must say that is the nicest group of people I think I have ever met . And so patient and understanding . But looking at the Hap forum Cinci must not be a plant town much at all .
                        Last edited by reefdive; 09-30-2015, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X