Tropical Fish Hobbyist - gone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropical Fish Hobbyist - gone?

Can anyone tell me if TFH is still in publication? Looks to me like they last published an issue in Fall of 2017. I can't seem to find out much more about it so far ... Is it gone?
    "Allah does not deduct from man's allocated days those hours spent in fishing."

I had a web based subscription until June 2019. Their web site to start a new subscription is still active.
    http://www.tfhmagazine.com/subscriptions/subscribe-now.php

Steve

Editor of the Fincinnati

Comment

Thanks, Steve. The website looks to the unsubscribed to have ended in the Fall of '17, and I didn't feel like sending them money just to see if there was anyone home

Mark

Comment

They are now displaying Winter of 2018 as the current issue. Oh, well ...

Comment

On June 10, my online version arrived - the JUL/AUG 2019 edition.
          Eric Jacobsen
          Dues paying member of GCAS since '06
          Swap Meet Chairman 2009 to 2016

"If you can't do the water changes, then please keep turtles instead." - Gary Lange

Comment

Very cool. Thanks, Eric. I thought for a minute it was a goner. Do they still publish the print version? Anybody out there know? (I guess I could ask the publisher ... )

Comment

I believe they do still publish hard copies.
              Please accept my resignation. I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member.

-Groucho Marx

Comment

Thanks, Lenny. I shall proceed with confidence.

Comment

Jan the dinosaur is still getting the print copies.
                  janb

Comment

Call me Bronto.
                    Last edited by Mark W.; 08-12-2019, 01:34 PM. Reason: brevity

Comment

Working...
                    X