No announcement yet.

salt question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 60 gallon african male hap and peacock tank and a 55 electric blue acara tank.... so still predominantly freshwater.

Btw got 6 electric blue acara from ed gray about 4 months ago... have gotten 2 pairs forming. Beautiful fish. ...would strongly recommend folks try these ( from ed)

Where can i buy some cheato..is it expensive
    Is it too early to add... just tie some to a rock?

Thanks

Comment

its cheap, check with monfort they usually have a few different kinds of macro. if its in the display i usually wedge it between rocks

Comment

Last question (for the day ) does it need special lights?

Originally posted by ACE View Post
        its cheap, check with monfort they usually have a few different kinds of macro. if its in the display i usually wedge it between rocks

Comment

mine grows best under 65k, but no special light is needed, just may grow slower, and seems cheato likes high amounts of light at times
          Last edited by ACE; 11-18-2015, 01:08 AM.

Comment

29 gallon update ..2 months
            Fish doing gr8... added a few corals soft and lps a month ago.. all doing gr8 (so far).. added a cleanup crew... ricks now getting a good green and pick hue (pink from coraline algae)
            Amazing experience... watching the corals do their thing... the clownfish.... and all the tiny micro star fish which hitch hiked with the corals.

Comment

Working...
            X